Jackie's Top 5: DESIGN WITHIN REACH
DESIGN WITHIN REACH (DWR) makes authentic modern design accessible. When founded in 1998, people weren’t able to buy classics without visiting Europe or enlisting intermediaries. DWR changed that by providing access to iconic designs for the first time. Herman Miller acquired DWR in 2014.
1. Lína Swivel Chair: Designed by Hlynur V Atlason. It swivels a full 360 degrees on a discreet base. It's named for its sculptural flowing lines and is surprising compact in size.
2. Hew Side Table: Designed by Pat Kim as a DWR exclusive. Available in Walnut or Black Painted Ash.
3. Eos Communal Table: Designed by Matthew Hilton for Case. Equally beautiful indoor and outside. Powder-coated aluminum with plastic floor glides. When Matthew Hilton asked to identify the common elements in his work, he replied, "Functional, stackable, it has to store easily and be a good price."
4. Woody Armchair: Designed by Josep Lluscà. A stackable chair for indoor or outdoor use. There are five color choices with a sell price under $150.
5. Drum Pouf Tray - Wide: Designed by Softline Design Team. Add this Tray to the Drum Wide Pouf (sold separately) to transform the versatile pouf into a function table. For parties, the removable Tray can also be used for serving.