While you’re visiting us at OfficeWorks, have some fun in Fishers!
OfficeWorks is fortunate to be conveniently located right of I-69, and less than five minutes to fun, food and shopping. And there are a few places to answer emails as well!
Fishers has been recognized as one of The Best Places to Live in America by Money Magazine and boasts several other accolades that includes being one of the safest and friendliest places to be.
Here are our Top 10 Favorite Places in Fishers.
1. Top Golf. Walking distance from our HQ -- grab lunch and hit a few balls.
2. The Well Coffeehouse. Catch up on emails, sip their hand poured, cold brewed or dripped coffee as you learn how their coffee changes lives.
3. Portillos. Famous by its longtime Chicago fame and reputation, you at least have to go there once for a hot dog or dipped beef sandwich.
4. Blue Peppermint. A homegrown Fishers boutique, you’ll find unique women’s clothing, jewelry and home decor.
5. Four Day Ray Brewing. This restaurant’s name references Fishers’ Nickel Plate’s heritage to the railroad -- a nickname for a railroad employee who called off work one day a week. They serve up delicious food and award winning brews that are on constant rotation in their 24-tap tasting room.
6. Launch Fishers. Stop in for a tour (or to score some wi-fi), and see the up and coming entrepreneurs of our city as they collaborate in our nationally known co-working space.
7. Fishers Amphitheater (Known as the NPD AMP). To hear some great music, you don’t have to go far. Our amphitheater hosts daytime, weeknight and weekend shows.
8. Conner Prairie. Indiana’s famous, Conner Prairie, really needs no introduction. Make it a historic day by visiting their 1,000 acres of indoor and outdoor fun.
9. Sunrise Cafe. This breakfast and lunch spot is the place to be and be seen. It has the best hash browns and homemade soup around.
10. Gallery 116. Around since 2002, you can expect local art, gifts and rare jewelry. They are located in downtown Fishers.