Jackie's Top 5: Naughtone
Naughtone is a British designer and manufacturer of beautiful and useful furnishings for workplace, education and hospitality environments. As part of Herman Miller Group family of brands, Naughtone has expanded its design and development capabilities fueling 11 new product launches leading to numerous design and innovation awards, such as Interior Design Best of Year Awards 2019 finalist for Lasso and The Queen’s Award for Enterprise for International Trade.
1. Lasso Stool: Lasso is a collaborative seating and table system that can be easily moved to create clusters around the three seat stool. The Lasso seating range is ideally suited to project work within open spaces.
2. Knot Table: Taking its name from the cartoon like aesthetic of the knotted tube stem, Knot is the perfect height and scale to work with a multitude of seating within the workplace, education, hospitality and domestic environments.
3. Pullman Booth: Taking it's name from the old train carriages, Pullman is a luxurious and private collaboration space developed with AV integration in mind. Pullman is an acoustic haven and has discrete cable management built in, making it ideal for breakout, small meetings of individual working.
4. Hue Seating: Hue is designed for dividing, creating and utilizing awkward space whilst encouraging collaboration at a higher posture. As a luxurious retreat for group or individual work, Hue is perfect for use in narrow spaces, and is ideally suited for pre and post meeting situations.
5. Hush Seating: Hush takes inspiration from the past but responds to contemporary demands. The unmistakable wing-back form offers a welcoming familiarity and sanctuary, making it an ideal retreat for working, relaxing or private conversations in.
6. Riley Table GIVEAWAY! We're giving away this beautiful Riley Table. Simply follow @designbitesbyjackie on Instagram, and a winner will be chosen.